With inspection looming and sooooo much to do, I should not be sitting playing with new toys, but this one is so exciting.
SymbalooEdu is a website which allows you to create a customised desktop with all your favourite website links arranged in a tiled format. Set this as your homepage on all the computers you regularly use and your favourite websites are never more than a click away.
How do I use this in my classroom?
Use this in your class by setting up a Symbaloo 'Webmix' and then sharing with your class members. They can then see the links you have suggested.
You can also create a board of RSS feeds, so you can have the latest news headlines or blog posts from your favourite blog sites displayed on a Webmix.
Here is the beginning of my 'Favourite Techer Blogs' Webmix. Feel free to add to your Symbaloo.
Tutorials to follow next time I have too much to do and need to waste an hour on something I hadn't planned on!
Dominique
SymbalooEdu is a website which allows you to create a customised desktop with all your favourite website links arranged in a tiled format. Set this as your homepage on all the computers you regularly use and your favourite websites are never more than a click away.
How do I use this in my classroom?
Use this in your class by setting up a Symbaloo 'Webmix' and then sharing with your class members. They can then see the links you have suggested.
You can also create a board of RSS feeds, so you can have the latest news headlines or blog posts from your favourite blog sites displayed on a Webmix.
Here is the beginning of my 'Favourite Techer Blogs' Webmix. Feel free to add to your Symbaloo.
Tutorials to follow next time I have too much to do and need to waste an hour on something I hadn't planned on!
Dominique
No comments:
Post a Comment